I gave myself a lot of time and space to reflect and sit quietly as I approached and entered the new year, and what I discovered was this very gentle yearning that is being brought slowly to a rolling boil.
For me, this year is about DEVOTION:
1. To the practice of yoga and to the clear teaching to show up over and over and OVER again.
2. To the teachers- to all those that came before us, who have walked this path, and who have so graciously passed the wisdom down the lineage.
3. To the community- to our neighbors and their neighbors and their neighbors, and so it goes.
4. To Mother Earth and to her nourishing, healing, and inspiring offerings.
5. To the Self- to the Atman, the inherent light and love that is our inheritance.
May this devotion lead to more peace, clarity, and equanimity in the collective consciousness.