October 27th-November 3rd, 2018
The Time is NOW
Explore the divine feminine through meditation, movement, and mindful creative expression at the Wise and Wild Women’s Retreat October 27 - November 3 with Meredith Holt and Chelsea Owens. Empower and transform yourself with fiery compassion, emotional healing, and unbridled femininity at the Haramara Retreat Center in Sayulita, Mexico. Whether you’re a beginner at yoga or a regular meditator, this intentional gathering of women will leave you abundantly inspired, restfully restored, and filled with wise and wild wisdom from the women who have come before us and for the women who will come long after we're gone.
Come to explore. Come to be seen. Come to RISE.
Sankalpa (intention)- connect to the feminine energy of intuition and the subtle and fiery powers of creation and healing
Kriya (action)- ritual, yoga, meditation, art, dance, and dialogue
Sangha (community)- open to women of all ages and abilities
We will connect to our roots and be grounded in the nurturing and renewing land of Haramara Retreat.
EARLY BIRD SALE! Book today and save $208. Price will go up when offer ends June 1st.
What is Included:
- 7 nights of accommodation in a private, shared or dorm-style ocean view cabaña
- 3 daily gourmet vegetarian meals from local farms (fish/tofu optional)
- 2 daily flowy and intuitive yoga and meditation classes, embodying the feminine
- Open dialogue, exploring and supporting the life cycles of womanhood: menarche, menstruation, sexuality, creative expression, pregnancy and birth, postnatal, perimenopause and menopause
- Ritual and intentional gathering of women- women's circles
- Dia de los Muertos celebrations, honoring the women who came before us
- Creative art workshops: writing, painting, drawing, altar space, etc.
- Infinity pool and private beach access
- 19% state & hotel tax
- Payment plans available (simply email me)
- Open Studio time
- One-on-one art therapy session with Chelsea Owens, MFT
- Purification ceremony
-Adventures: surfing, hiking, cooking classes, standup paddle board, etc.
- Journey to local and traditional Mexican town of Sayulita to visit shops and community
Meredith Holt, RYT-500
Meredith Holt is a certified yoga and meditation teacher committed to connecting her students to the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of being, mindfulness, and the infinite possibilities of life. A yoga instructor in San Francisco, CA, Meredith is known for balancing strength and structure with grace and ease. The creator of the Wise and Wild Women’s Retreat, Meredith eagerly looks forward to offer resort participants the opportunity for individual and collective healing, empowerment, and transformation. For more, please visit Meredith at www.spiritwellness.net
Chelsea Owens, MFT
Chelsea Owens is a licensed marriage and family therapist and certified art therapist committed to restoring balance between the mind, body, and spirit. Based in San Francisco, CA, Chelsea uses creativity, reflection, and expression with her clients to help illuminate communication from the inside out. Through joyful, light energy and her passion to empower resort participants to access their true potential, Chelsea looks forward to help creativity flow at the Wise and Wild Women’s retreat. For more information, please visit Chelsea at www.chelseaowenstherapy.com